Sunday, March 11, 2007

Baseball Prospectus

I've been a bit sluggish throughout Spring Training when it comes to writing at COH. The fact is, I haven't seen a single at bat of a single Yankees game yet. They simply don't show the games all that much in Japan. Of course Matsuzaka's starts have been aired, but the Yanks....not so much. That will all change when the Yanks and Red Sox hook up, as the rivalry heats up in the both the AL East and the Far East.

One of the things that has kept me very busy is writing about Japanese baseball for my various blogs, and now.....for Baseball Prospectus.

This season, I will be writing for the brightest and best baseball think tank in the world, Baseball Prospectus. My coverage of the Japanese game will include everything from player profiles, technical differences between the Japanese and American styles of play, Koshien coverage, and general NPB reviews and hot issues.

I will continue to write away at COH and the other blogs you've come to know and love, but more good stuff will be at BP, along with the rest of their fine writers and analysts. If you haven't picked up your copy of BP2007, do so now. Thanks for all your support here over the past year. Keep coming back, and drop by BP often to look for more.

1 comment:

Shaun P said...

Great first article over at BP, Mike - congrats!